Sharing is caring!Facebook0Twitter0Google+0Pinterest0 A mum-of-two died after she fell into a tank of molten chocolate at the plant where she worked. ...
A mum-of-two died after she fell into a tank of molten chocolate at the plant where she worked.
Russian Svetlana Roslina, 24, dropped her mobile phone into the vat of sweet mix and reached in to retrieve it, but fell, and couldn’t get out.
“A young woman died at the confectionery plant in Fedortsovo.I live here and can see the plant out of my window.At 6pm there were police cars and a hearse.People are saying that she dropped her phone in the tank and tried to get it but was dragged in there.Witnesses say that only her legs were sticking out.”