Girl dies after being electrocuted by power bank in Ghana

Girl dies after being electrocuted by power bank in Ghana

Sharing is caring!Facebook0Twitter0Google+0Pinterest0A young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine (pictured above) was on May 25th electrocuted to dea...

India police re-arrest Nigerian drug dealer who escaped from police custody
Nigerian ‘Big Girls’ Hit The Beach Neekeddy! (See Video)
Singer, Fergie puts her bikini bod on display (photos)

Sharing is caring!

A young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine (pictured above) was on May 25th electrocuted to death after the power bank she was using to charge her phone got stuck on her skin and electrocuted her. According to reports from Dumsor, Ghana, the girl was chatting with a friend when she fell asleep and placed the power bank she was using to charge her phone around her breast region. She had connected the power bank to an electricity source so it can charge when power is restored. As power was restored to her area, their was a power surge, the power bank got heated and got stuck on her skin, electrocuting her to death. Her parents found her dead.1

 

(Visited 130 times, 1 visits today)

Comments

comments

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 0
DISQUS: 0