Sharing is caring!Facebook0Twitter0Google+0Pinterest0 You know you love each other. (That’s the easy part!) But it can be tough to determine whether y...
You know you love each other. (That’s the easy part!) But it can be tough to determine whether you’re ready to take things to the next level. So how do you know it’s time to tie the knot?
Look out for these telltale signs:
1. When you imagine your life years from now, you continuously visualize it with your partner. You can’t even imagine anything different.
2. The thought of children — once so foreign and repulsive — becomes more and more amusing. You begin to envision routine parenting as something amusing and endearing.
3. The thought of making love to someone other than your partner disgusts you to the core. You cannot even fathom the possibility of another hand touching your body.
4. You enjoy waking up next to your partner. On the off nights you don’t spend together, you miss her body next to you when you open your eyes in the morning.
5. You find her dysfunctional family charming and eclectic.
6. You inadvertently admire other people’s wedding bands.
7. You start thinking about joint finances. You are calculating the costs of selling your bachelor pad to afford a down payment on a real house.
8. You enjoy the simple moments together. You don’t necessarily have to do something, just be together: whether it’s grocery shopping or watching television, you just appreciate being near him.
9. You and your partner become each other’s cheerleaders. You bring out the best in each other and have each other’s backs.
10. You trust your partner explicitly. There is no other person in the world in whom you would rather confide.
Can you relate to this list?If so, you’re ready for marriage!